"Serendipity - An unexpected discovery of something valuable." - where I penned down all my eccentric thoughts. A Xanadu to shout at maximun decibel and speak out everything going in mind of 22 year studying technology . There are google thoughts running...

Serendipity

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Between 6 and 8

Being tagged by Naresh and Steve made me to write this post, so this post revolves around number seven. Firstly, I want to thank tagging process, as it reduces the cognitive load from a lazy person like me and write something new. Coming back, why the initiator of this tagging process has chosen seven, as an auspicious number remains a mystery for me. May be in mythology and sociology there were saptrishis(seven priests), saat samundar(seven seas), saat janamon ka bandhan(tie for seven life’s), saat pherey( ritual in Indian marriage), seven wonders of ancient world, seven deadly sins or the famous “seven habits of effective people”. Answer of this mystery takes me here, may be it answers some questions.

Here it goes seven things…

Seven Things you want to do before you die:

alpha) On the cover of Time Magazine (hard but want to start with something Big)

beta) Wanna be a CEO

gama) Guest writer in Naresh magazine :P

delta) Buy a royal mansion for my parents.

epsilon) Buy a Maybach for my wife..

zeta) Buy a world tour for my kids.

eta)Possess a personal library

Seven Things you can do:

alpha) Laughing Madly

beta) Crying Deeply

gama) People Watching

delta) Irritate people with my singing

epsilon) Talking to strangers

zeta) Kill Time

eta) Blogging n Orkutting

Seven Things you say most:

alpha) Fk Off

beta) Sexy

gama) theek hain

delta) wow!!

epsilon) arey yaar

zeta) aiiiiii betey

eta) well, what I mean...

Seven Things you can't do:

alpha) Computer games

beta) hide truth, can't convince people with my lies

gama) Flirt

delta) wake up early in the morning

epsilon) sleep on somebody else bed.. I luv my bed...

zeta) remain hungry for more than 3 hours, need something to eat at regular intervals

eta) thinking about my past, truly a nostalgic..

Seven Things that attract you to the opposite sex:

alpha) Ingeniously Simplicity

beta) Eyes

gama) Long Hairs

delta) Dressing Sense

epsilon) Soft Spoken ness

zeta) Blush

eta) An Indian Attitude

Seven Celebrity crushes:

alpha) Madhubala

beta) Waheeda Rehman

gama) Keira Knightley

delta) Elisha Cuthbert

epsilon) Laetitia Casta

zeta) Amrita Rao

eta)one whom I call celebrity :P

Seven People you want to tag:

alpha) Bobli (may be now he restarts Blogging)

beta) Glad-i-a-tor

gama) My Neighbor

delta) Mrinal

epsilon) Stylo

zeta) Chaara

eta) Isha

8 Comments:

Abe kuchh to materialistic likh deta "I want to do" mein :D

And I thought you wanted to do something in the field of philosophy. But now realised that you want to be a business tycoon. Great! All the best.
Jis din mein ek magazine banaaongaa, zaroor teri shayari ko ek page dedicate karoongaaa! :)
you sure do a lot of research on things most of the people don't bother about, sameer! while no one paid any attention to why seven, and not five or eight instead, you searched for the answer! good going! btw 7 is my lucky number:)
ditto on the not being able to sleep on anyone else's bed and possessing a personal library!
and i see the nymph is after you! bach ke rehna;)
@viki: materialistim is not my cup of coffee dear.. i go for satisfaction :).. well i love philosophy but as like you, wanna own an authority..

@naresh: haan mujhe aapsey yahin umeed thi.. chalo part-time job ka intezaam to ho gaya :)

ravishing nymph: quite a lucrative offer of marrying a doctor :P.. huh!! send me your snap.. your candidature is under consideration.. :D lol.. u know I had dozens of offer :), but since you are member of my club, you are directly moved to final round.. lol.. btw u r tagged..

steve: well i really ponder over some things i really wish and missed and nymph-dunno one post can have such an impact :):)..
kutte..madhubala meri hai...:D...
u forgot sutta which u do regularly
and i hope u find ur queen king sammer
@morey: huh!! too many contenders of madhubala.. srry guys tought ime for u..

@nitesh:there are more impoprtant things in life then figure out what they are..
Hello Sameer

Add this to your list

http://rajayogin.blogspot.com/

Regards
Krishna

Add a comment