"Serendipity - An unexpected discovery of something valuable." - where I penned down all my eccentric thoughts. A Xanadu to shout at maximun decibel and speak out everything going in mind of 22 year studying technology . There are google thoughts running...

Serendipity

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Adieu

A life which is to end
Only when i am no more
A life which transformed me
into a fighter to the core

A season of love and friendship
for eternity which will last
in my future to follow
i will long relive this past

Memories of this past journey
I ll carry all life long
Memories of those precious moments
Which made my life a beautiful song

My eyes go teary
Emotions fill my heart
As my days left here are few
Now its time to bid adieu
===========================
Courtesy:IIT-M
Sender:Naresh

Wow!!...

2 Comments:

lets c if v also r abl 2 come up with something of tht sort for our batch book,if it materializes..nice poem...
This is one of my faves!

Add a comment