"Serendipity - An unexpected discovery of something valuable." - where I penned down all my eccentric thoughts. A Xanadu to shout at maximun decibel and speak out everything going in mind of 22 year studying technology . There are google thoughts running...

Serendipity

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's all about Love

I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where. – Patch Adams


It's back again. Lovebirds waited for 364 days and nights just for this day to express three words to their sweethearts. How many times they rehearsed how to get started with a persona of their dream? Even mirror got bored to tears with incessant conversation, hand that countlessly fondle hairs and google letters that never reached destination. Huh!!, I have been a victim of those insane and irrational acts and this post is dedicated to girl of my dreams. It's not because of singularity and today is valentine day but why wait for things to happen, just make them happen. If you like someone just says it loud otherwise time will pass away.

Well, I had always felt mystic about infatuation, crush, love and all other phrases people used to symbolize feeling to their loved ones. One day, you came across a girl and a brainwave hits,” This is the girl I am seeking for my whole life and hey she seem lot like my girlfriend :P ". Does it's just about a beauty that mesmerizes soul or an unusual sensation that plucked strings of heart and engulf mind and heart into immortal feeling? It's really tough to frame feelings into words but for sure she had made unparallel impact and irresistible desires captures mind. I always bewildered, why people goes insane for just one person and forget about whole world but later I realize that love is about seeing whole world in one person. Only things that comes out is rearrangement of alphabets and putting 'U' and 'I' together.

One thing that I strongly believe that it’s not about looks, if it is just about looks than it’s not love. It is same like speaking, we don’t make friends over looks, it’s about matching frequency of thoughts, resonating minds, interference of ideas and coherence of understanding. Though there lays a greater probability to fall in love with a beautiful persona (I think many will agree to this) but what more important is an emotional bond based on caring, sharing and loving. If you have seen Shrek movie, then it’s apparent to feel that love will find it’s way and god will take care of your so called someone special and sooner or later you will get him/her.

Talking of love and not to mention DA-IICT couples is inevitable. I truly feel that boy’s girl relationship means differently to da-iictians and it’s just confined to spending time from morning breakfast to dinner, reading together in library, sit together in labs, cut-off social life, walking gol-gol after midnight and doing stupid things and writing testimonial to each others. What a sucking way, there is no friendly culture; it’s just hanged around committed or non-committed. Either gal’s cut-off from boys and being proud of, ”I am not of that type” (I have not understand what does “that type” means) or they are socially cut-off committed. It’s hard to get across minds of da-iict girls and it will remain a mystery. I think you guys also feel the same way. neway no offence to their definitions, everybody has a fundamental right of doing things in their own way.

Well, valentine day has just commenced and I am still bemused when I will get girl of my dreams. I do not feel abashed that I did not get my first crush but she taught me definition of love. I got understand, what it feels to fall in love, why people are mad about one person, why someone loses sleeps and do obnoxious acts. I can still envisage her beautiful face in my eyes and that simplicity and elegant look which knocked me down. Love is definitely a mystery and eternal phenomenon and only those who have felt this divinity can explain it. I truly feel that everybody should felt in love once in a lifetime. After all, love is most beautiful gift given by God. . So all those who has get one or those who hasn’t get girls of their dreams should not loose heart, if your love is true then it will come back to you.

Happy Valentines Day sweetheart



0 Comments:

Add a comment