"Serendipity - An unexpected discovery of something valuable." - where I penned down all my eccentric thoughts. A Xanadu to shout at maximun decibel and speak out everything going in mind of 22 year studying technology . There are google thoughts running...

Serendipity

Monday, June 06, 2005

She...

But love is blind and lovers cannot see
The pretty follies that themselves commit;
For if they could, Cupid himself would blush
To see me thus transformed to a boy
.”

Well several of my friends grumbled their love interest-and a being a non-follower of stoicism me too should divulge something. Naah! –Not the precise time to disclose the undisclosed part of me but ya have few words for that exquisiteness I am appreciating in my imaginations.
Everybody of my age enjoy beauty- so I do. The day, I have comprehend the significance of opposite sex and appreciating the exotic variants of femininity- asking questions to me when you will sense that fragrance in life. Everyday I came across several girls but not every one makes you look back, neither you stumble on every passing girl, but there are some faces which bestows you a unusual feeling. That opposite gender may not be the most photogenic but still you want to cherish her and exchange words. In past few years I have come across, several of such moments, when you want to have a dialogue with her, but never dare for such act. You can call it a social stigma, shilly-shallying, or blame Indian culture for being a reserved nation.

Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity.”

There are google number of things can be mentioned about her- a small glimpse of her makes me feel on the clouds, her smile makes me dip in the waves of paradise, her voice unswervingly touches the heart, her eyes makes me elated and her presence – oh my god! - - I am short of expressions. Trin!! Trin!! Trin!! –Oh! shit this alarm $#@%…
Oh! No- when will this dream come true. Every week phenomenon.

Don’t know-is there any girl like that? To be very true- not desperate to find love in my life but better wish for a shoulder to rely and trust someone blindly.
Well this thing has become more prominent in last 2 years, not only to me but many of my friends, as they usually comments “life mein settle hona mangta hain”. Graving the reason of such thinking- for the past 21 years we people have been talking to ourselves and exploring our identities. Bored with the all boys’ parties, going movies with friends minus girls and a silence with the girl sitting next to your computer in the lab. Isn’t true?
Someday you and your solitude talks, if she is here then things will be different, she will laugh on your stupid jokes, she will angry on your hairstyle, she will astonished on your fake Herculean tasks, she will remark on your red shirt or just pass a smile to you.

Little bit confused on how things will position themselves in future, but really anticipate different experience for my friends and me. I am sure, that will make a big difference to me but for you------ have something to say.


-Sameer

11 Comments:

Hmmmm... another expecting single! Welcome to the Club dude! all of us wud like a girl by our sides, but hvnt found any! every king has his day :P
letz wait 4 ours!
Biggest club in the world - Despondent Bachelor Club :p
DA BROTHERHOD OF DESPERATE SINGLES WELCOMES YOU ON BOARD!!

after moronsgospel, another bog depicting desperation hits us :P
one serious advice mate: don't get into this love writing.. yeh barbad kar deti hai.. me an experienced campaigner!!
@ rahul

despondent bachelor club members - da-iictians... results null!

@ arpit!
already barbad ko kya barbad karegi.....
did n't find anyone in reality, so let it be in virtuality..
nice post
guess the brotherhood will live on..
so u expectin somebody to walk into ur life or are u already all over a gal who doesnt even know u exist..
well iam part of the latter...[;)]
@sriram
thanx man!
don't know, in which part of globe she is? hope to find her soon , till then cheers to brotherhood and our club..

enjoy bachelor club!!
Hey, I doubt if she is just a "virtual phenomenon",. One writes about feelings only when he actually lives them.

So mate, don't bother to tell us the name. But if there is one, do not relegate her to the world of virtuality.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yet another despondent single's post and before you take sameer into your brother-hood consider the fact that the man is quite capable of pulling a chick right under your nose.

P.S. Me single and not looking. So you have no competition from my side. So can I join your brotherhood? :P
@viki
No comments....


@Krishna

Ya sure!! Kaypeee welcome to bachelor club.... brother hood will live on

Add a comment